Monday, February 27, 2012

Is It Summer Yet?


Answer? No. I wish it was though. It seems as though summer has been coming later and later every year. BUT it will be here in 95 days. Or at least that when school gets out. Which makes me think of the song below. So for those of you who don't know me yet, I am not a winter person. I like to be able to run outside and not have to worry about grabbing a jacket or freezing my buns off. Summer just has so much more freedom then winter. And in my opinion is a lot more fun. You don't have school, or have to worry about the snow or about if it will snow or not. Summer also has a way of bringing a happier and more optimistic mood. Well folks, it will be here before you know it. So let’s just keep hope and not go crazy mmkay? mmkay.

No comments:

Post a Comment