Saturday, March 3, 2012

"Well a better brains is are you brains a brains! - Homer Simpson


This is my older sister Ellen getting a pop for our mom. Cute right!?

100 views!!! Yes. I feel so successful! Well so I am determined to make this year awesome. It's the last year of the world (haha just kidding, I don't believe in that), and mainly because I am turning 16! I'm planning on bettering myself. Like right now, I am off soda for lent. I'm not necessarily doing it for the actual reason of lent, I just wanted to see if I could do it. For as long as I can remember we have had soda at my house (see above picture). But for 40 days I am going to be soda free! As terms and conditions, my definition of soda is: a sweet drink containing carbonated water and flavoring. Which discludes all lemonade or non carbonated drinks that happen to come in a can. Its been a bit hard, because when you go to restaurants and stuff, you can't get a root beer. Which is what I miss most. I just ignored it until it was gone. This should teach you a less on cherishing what you have. Wait, no it shouldn't! This is about me missing pop! Not saving your relationships! oh well. do whatever you want.
The End.
Much Love,
Abby

This will be our year...

No comments:

Post a Comment