Saturday, March 24, 2012

20 Years, a Tribute

Okay, so this is a pinch overdue. On March 20th, my parents had their 20th wedding anniversery. And it also so happens to be 22 years since they met eachother. My mom walked into the neighborhood Albertsons and saw my dad and did the whole teenage girl "Dang, he is fine!" and it so happens that one of her friends new the handsome man and set the two up. After that, my dad was over  at her house almost everyday, making her and her friends breakfast and helping my grandma with chores and what not. After two years (to the day) of dating and becoming best friends, they got married. They are such a great example to me of what a great and healthy relationship is. They are the best parents anyone could have asked for. And they made some dang great children. I love you guys so much! and Here's to another 20+ wonderful years of marriage!

No comments:

Post a Comment