Thursday, April 19, 2012

Mean Mr. Mustard

Ah! I still have a blog I have to post to every now and again! hmmm stories, stroies... Okay I've got one for you. My Drivers Ed teacher is horrifying (if you went to viewmont, you probably know who I'm talking about). On monday I went to school feeling pretty good and ready for the day until I realized that I had brought all of my B day stuff instead of my A day. I had left my Dr. Ed binder at home. I didn't sweat it though, I would just take the notes in my other binder and we would be all good. I went to ap world and biology then to Dr. Ed. Right after the bell rang my teacher said to pull out our binders as we would be having a binder check. I mentally slammed my head on my desk. When he called my name, I sheepishly went up and said in a scared voice "I don't have my binder today..." and he went off "Abby (he always says your name before he gets mad) you need to bring your binder everyday and you know I don't except late work, but if you bring it in on Wednesday, I'll see what I can do." See what he can do? He's the cussin teacher! He can do whatever he want. Anyway, he wasnt there on Wednesday or today so I have to go in tomorrow to talk to him. I'm super scared. I don't think anybody should be able to inflict this much fear into little teenagers. I'm very much dreading it. Oh well, the worst he can do is yell at me and I can handle that. Wish me luck though!

1 comment:

  1. At least he knows your name. He always referred to me as: "GIRL."

    ReplyDelete