Saturday, May 12, 2012

Long Time, No Dig


Sorry! I have been crazy busy and my life has been an absolute mess lately. I feel like I've been punched in the gut a bunch of times and had a dash more of crazy added to my life cereal. So first I have been studying (I know right.) like a mad woman for my ap world test and it is about it kill me. I don't understand how they can take the entire history of the world from the beginning of time until now and condense it into some ridiculous test that I am going to take. I don't have the capacity to remember that much! Second, due to my personality (the fact that I rarely express any kind of emotion and just shove it into a small emotions bottle that resides inside of me) I have an emotional break down every 3-5 years. The past three weeks have been that emotional breakdown. I basically drove all my friends away for some unknown reason and have been a total brat. So if you fall under that category of people I need to apologize to, here it is: I am very very sorry and please still tolerate me. So I have been going through phases of this emotional release starting with and independent and happy phases, led into a phase of utter rage, then to super crazy, then top it off with a whole lot of tears. It’s good to get it all out, but the process sucks. Now I should be good though! So hopefully things will go back to hunky dory right in time for summer! Well, here's hoping. I hope you have had a less hectic and crazy month (has it really been a month?) or so. Here's the best to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment