Saturday, June 16, 2012

Summer! with a hint of gospel


So it's finally summer and it has been great! Last Thursday my buds Tad and Alex and I went to Roy to get a burger from burger bar and go to Dilly Dally's to get cheap-o sunglasses. That is the only time I have spent with both of them at the same time in a long while. It was great, but it was different then how I imagined. Life is weird like that. Anyway, I turned 16 since the last time I posted, and I must say, I'm not really good at it. I haven't been on any dates and haven't gotten my license. It will all come in due time though I guess. I also went to EFY during the first week of summer and that was really fun. I my groups name was the will-doers, and we were nuts. It was great. For all of you who don't know what EFY is, it is a week where LDS youth go and learn about the gospel and play games and junk. Here is a link to a website that tells about the theme of the EFY and other things about the Latter Day Saint (or Mormon) church. It's a great religion and it is true and everlasting. So I encourage you to browse and learn and all that great stuff. Have fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment